November 8, 2008
Minority Law Day
Location: Inlow Hall
Contact: Amanda Gallaga, firstname.lastname@example.org, 317-274-2459
This event is sponsored by the Black Law Student Association (BLSA), the Hispanic Law Society (HLS), the Asian Law Student Association (ALSA), the Muslim Law Student Association, and the IU School of Law-Indianapolis.
The day's activities will include:
- Tips on how to apply to law school
- Information on the LSAT
- Information on the Indiana CLEO
- A panel discussion with law students
- An open forum with law graduates
- Financial aid information
This event is free to registrants.
To register, visit us online, e-mail email@example.com, or call 317-274-2459, by November 3rd, 2008.[More...]