October 28, 2011
Special Event:Counter-Terrorism Panel Discussion (1st of 2)
The Legality and Wisdom of Armed Intervention in Libya
Time: 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Location: Inlow Hall, 530 W. New York Street, Indianapolis, IN
Contact: Shawn Boyne (email@example.com or 317-278-4781)
Professor Shawn Boyne will reprise the counter-terrorism simulation concept in her Seminar in Comparative National Security Law with a new simulation. The first of two panel discussions will begin at 1:30 p.m. in the Wynne Courtroom on Friday, October 28. Panelists will discuss The Legality and Wisdom of Armed Intervention in Libya. 1.5 CLE credit is available.
- Karen Bravo, Professor, Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
- J. Nicholas Beadle, CMG, UK National Security Council
- Marjorie Cohn, Professor, Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- David Cortright, Director of Policy Studies, Notre Dame Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies
- Dr. Steven Metz, Strategic Studies Institute, US Army War College
If you wish to attend, please call 317-278-3400, leaving your name and phone number.
Parking is available for a nominal fee at the campus Gateway Garage, located on the corner of Michigan and California Streets. (Address is 525 Blackford Street). Parking is also available for a nominal fee at the Natatorium Garage two blocks west of the law school.
Individuals with disabilities who need special assistance should contact 317-278-3400, no later than one week prior to the event. Special arrangements can be made to accommodate most needs.