Saturday, September 28, 2013
Nuts and Bolts of Law School Admission
Location: Wynne Courtroom and Atrium,Inlow Hall, 530 W. New York Street, Indianapolis, IN
Contact: Lindsey Mosier at 317-274-2459
Why Law School? Why Now?
- Learn about law school admissions requirements
- Hear about the Do's and Dont's of the application process
- Listen to experiences from our current students
- Hear from our Admissions Committee
- Enjoy a reception and network with current law students, alumni, faculty and administration
There is no charge for this event.
Registration is closed but walk-ins are welcome.
Parking is available for a nominal fee at the campus Gateway Garage, located on the corner of Michigan and California Streets (Address is 525 Blackford Street).
Parking is also available for a nominal fee at the Natatorium Garage two blocks west of the law school.
Individuals with disabilities who need special assistance should call (317) 274-8036 no later than one week prior to the event. Special arrangements can be made to accommodate most needs.