Friday, September 19, 2014
Center for Intellectual Property Law and Innovation Event
IP Development, Law and Practice in Thailand, Vietnam and other ASEAN Countries
Location: Room 300,Inlow Hall, 530 W. New York Street, Indianapolis, IN
Contact: Kyle Galster at (317) 274-0042 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please join us to learn about IP Development, Law and Practice in Thailand, Vietnam and other ASEAN Countries on September 19th at 12:45pm.
Panel will include:
- Dr. Bich Thao Nguyen, Lecturer, Vietnam National University Faculty of Law
- Ms. Phuong Cao, IP Lawyer, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Ms. Apinya Bunditwuthisagul, Law Lecturer, Thailand Chamber of Commerce School of Law, Bangkok, Thailand
- Ms. Oat Pitchaya, Law Lecturer, Assumption University School of Law, Bangkok, Thailand
- Ms. Emmie Ehsomnuk Ngamprawan, Director of Law Program, Suan Dusit Rajabhat University,Thailand; Legal Officer of University Business Incubator (UBI) and Technology Licensing Office (TLO)
This is a free event, but registration is required.
Parking is available for a nominal fee at the campus Gateway Garage, located on the corner of Michigan and California Streets (Address is 525 Blackford Street).
Parking is also available for a nominal fee at the Natatorium Garage two blocks west of the law school.
Individuals with disabilities who need special assistance should call (317) 274-0042 no later than one week prior to the event. Special arrangements can be made to accommodate most needs.