Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Constitution Day Program
CLE: 1.5 Hours
Location: Room 300,Inlow Hall, 530 W. New York Street, Indianapolis, IN
Contact: Beth Young at (317) 274-8036 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Bring your lunch and join us for the Constitution Day Program to be held on Wednesday, September 17th in Room 300.
Registration begins at 11:30am, with program starting at noon.
The Docket Cafe is open with lunch options for purchase.
Registration is closed, but CLE credit is still available for walk-ins.
Panelists & topics include:
- Cynthia Baker: Schuette (Affirmative Action)
- Jennifer Drobac: Hobby Lobby, Dissent (ACA, contraception, & RFRA)
- David Orentlicher: Hobby Lobby, Majority Opinion (ACA, contraception & RFRA)
- Fran Quigley: Harris & other employment law cases
- Lahny SIlva: Riley & Wurie (Cell Phone Warrants)
Parking is available for a nominal fee at the campus Gateway Garage, located on the corner of Michigan and California Streets (Address is 525 Blackford Street).
Parking is also available for a nominal fee at the Natatorium Garage two blocks west of the law school.
Individuals with disabilities who need special assistance should call (317) 274-8036 no later than one week prior to the event. Special arrangements can be made to accommodate most needs.