February 16, 2013
Weekend U: "What do 'Free!,' 'Grande,' 'One-day Only!,' Checked-luggage Fees, and Subprime Mortgages Have in Common?"
CLE: 2.0 Hours
Speaker: Professor Max Huffman, Associate Professor of Law and Dean's Fellow
Time: 9:30 - 11:45 am
Location: NCAA Headquarters, 700 W. Washington St., Indianapolis, IN 46202
Contact: Kimberly Helton at 317-274-8905 or email@example.com
Behavioral economics is more than a politically charged catch-phrase. Behavioral economics underlies marketing practices directed at consumers throughout the economy. How do marketers use this science, how do consumers fall for it, and what does -- and what should -- the law do about it? Please join us for the IUAA's Weekend U with this year's topic: "What do 'Free!', 'Grande', 'One-day Only!', Checked-luggage Fees, and Subprime Mortgages Have in Common?"
- Max Huffman, Associate Professor of Law and Dean's Fellow, Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- Sam Kerkhoff, 3rd year law student and Research Assistant to Professor Huffman, Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
Please note that this is a 2 hour session – attendees should plan to select this for both time slots. 2.0 hours of CLE credit.
Cost per person (includes continental breakfast and lunch):
- $25.00 - MEMBERS OF THE IU OR PURDUE ALUMNI ASSOCIATIONS, OR CURRENT STUDENTS
- $35.00 - NON-MEMBERS AFFILIATED WITH IU OR PURDUE (Alumni, Faculty, Staff)
- $45.00 - GENERAL ADMISSION