April 3, 2013
Lambda Law Society Student Event
LGBT Speakers Panel: Diversity in Applications, Interviews, and the Workplace
CLE: 1.0 Hours
Time: 4:30 p.m.
Location: Wynne Courtroom and Atrium,Inlow Hall, 530 W. New York Street, Indianapolis, IN
Lambda Law Society will host an LGBT Attorney Speakers Panel at 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, April 3, which will focus on applications and the hiring process, and LGBT diversity in the workplace.
Panelists will include:
- Brita Horvath, '02, Manager of Diversity & Inclusion, Faegre, Baker, & Daniels;
- Chad Walker, '01, partner, Bose, McKinney, & Evans;
- Grant Helms, '11, deputy attorney general, Office of the Indiana Attorney General;
- Steve Tuchman, '71, director, Lewis & Kappes;
- Donald Thomas, '09, staff attorney, Barnes & Thornburg, LLP.
Co-Sponsored with the Office of Professional Development
The Speakers Panel will occur in the Wynne Courtroom. Refreshments will be provided. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.