Indiana International Human Rights Bulletin
We maintain an archive of issues from 1999 to the present. Read past issues »
- The Legal Aid Centre of Eldoret (LACE)—The Leading Provider of Legal Services for Persons Affected by HIV-AIDS and for Other Poor and Marginalized Persons in Western Kenya
- Algeria: A Pledge and a Half and OPCAT: Between Rhetoric and Reality—by Hadi Motiee, 2006 intern working with the South Asian Human Rights Documentation Centre (SAHRDC), in New Delhi, India. Human Rights Features, a weekly series for the Human Rights Council.
- The Belgian Arrest Warrant Case (Democratic Republic of congo v. Belgium): Impact on Human Rights and the Struggle Against Impunity—by George E. Edwards. American Society of International Law, International Organizations Newsletter (Spring 2002).
- IUPUI Law Professor Elected to American Association of Law Schools Position—IUPUI News Center (Feb.21, 2002).
- Teaching Globally—NUVO (October 2001)
- Program in International Human Rights Law—by George Edwards.
- Overseas Work Opportunities for Students—by George Edwards.
- International Human Rights Law Challenges to the New International Criminal Court: The Search and Seizure Right to Privacy, Yale Journal of International Law, Vol. 26 (Summer 2001).
- Human Rights Interns at IU Robert H. McKinney School of Law Span the Globe—International News (February 2001).
- Law School Interns Work Abroad For Human Rights—IUPUI Online News. (May 5, 2000).
- Protecting Human Rights Around the World.—Partnerships. Indiana University–Purdue University. Alumni Newsletter. (Autumn 1998).
- Human Rights Education for the Twenty-First Century. Review of Book by George J. Andreopoulos & Richard Pierre Claude, eds. (Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press). Netherlands Quarterly of Human Rights (Volume 18, No. 4) (December 2000).
- From Wall Street to Internnational Human Rights—Indiana Globe (October 1998).
- A Global Grasp—Sagamore (October 1998).
- Five-Year Review of the Vienna Declaration and Program of Action: The Ottawa GlobalNGO Forum—by George E. Edwards. Interest Group on International Organizations. The American Society of International Law. (Fall 1998).
- Applicability of the “One Country, Two Systems” Hong Kong model to Taiwan: Will Hong Kong's Post-Reversion Autonomy, Accountability, & Human Rights Record Discourage Taiwan’s Reunification with the People’s Republic of China?- by George E.Edwards. New England Law Review (Spring 1998).
- World Traveler Brings Human Rigts to Indiana University—Sagamore (March 1997).
- Will Hong Kong Human Rights Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) Survive after the People's Republic of China Reclaims Sovereignty over Hong Kong on 1 July 1997?—by George E. Edwards, American University Journal of International Law & Policy, Vol. 12, No. 3, (Symposium—Hong Kong: Preserving Human Rights & the Rule of Law). (Summer 1997).