Frustrated with shifting through and comparing all the possible iPad apps? Struggling to integrate your iPad with your existing technology to support your research and classroom instruction? You just want it all to work! App’late Review can help! In each issue, the authors present and review apps of interest to the legal and academic community.
Written and created by Susan deMaine, Research and Instructional Librarian, and Catherine Lemmer, Head of Information Services, with technical support from Hannah Alcasid, Circulation Senior Assistant, and Ed Finn, Educational Technologist.
- Issue Eight, reviews iPad accessories
- Issue Seven, reviews apps for Skype, Pulse News Reader, CNN, BBC, and NPR
- Issue Six, reviews apps for Hipmunk, Tripit, Flight Track Pro, Trip Advisor, Xpense Tracker, Trip Journal, and Google Translate
- Issue Five, reviews apps for Keynote, Prezi, eClicker, and Adobe Connect
- Issue Four, reviews apps for Dragon Dictation, Popplet, Pocket, and Notability
- Issue Three, reviews apps for Junos Pulse, box, PDF Readers, and Scan to PDF
- Issue Two, reviews apps for Splashtop Remote, Lync, and Dropbox
- Issue One, reviews apps for WestlawNext, Lexis Advance, Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure, and Federal Rules of Evidence