2013 Past Headlines
Six from IU McKinney Named to IBJ's Forty Under 40 List
Five alumni and one student from IU Robert H. McKinney School of law were named to the 2013 class of the Indianapolis Business Journal’s Forty Under 40 list of young professionals.
On the list are:
- third-year student Edward Battista, owner and manager of the restaurant, Bluebeard;
- Michele Jackson, ’00, of the law firm Harden Jackson and president of MLJ Adoptions;
- Hannah Joseph, ’04, of the law firm Katz & Korin, and owner with her husband of King David Dogs;
- Lawren Mills, ’04, attorney and lobbyist with Ice Miller Strategies;
- Chad Pittman, ’02, executive vice president of the Indiana Economic Development Corp.;
- and Chasity Q. Thompson, ’02, assistant dean of the law school’s Office of Professional Development.
Congratulations to our outstanding young professionals!