Office of Student Affairs
Welcome to the Office of Student Affairs. We serve as the general help and information office to students at IU McKinney Law. If you have a question, do not know where to find something, or wish to schedule an appointment with our staff; stop by the Office of Student Affairs (room 119, first floor) for help, e-mail us at email@example.com or call 317-278-5560.
Office Hours (excludes campus holidays)
Monday and Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday and Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The mission of the Office of Student Affairs is to build community and provide support for students by advising and guiding them to become attorneys, uphold ethical standards and remain committed to professionalism.
The vision of the Office of Student Affairs is to serve as an open and innovative resource center, recognized within the law school community, across campus, and among peer institutions as a model of service in student affairs and support for law students.
Our office provides a variety of services for you as you pursue your dream of becoming an attorney. Come visit our office—we look forward to working with you.
We offer academic counseling to help you consider your course options, whether you just want some advice about which classes to take, or you are contemplating pursuing a certificate in a certain discipline or a joint degree. We can help you to decipher the regulations in the Student Handbook, and we’re here just to talk when you need us.
We work closely with student organizations to plan activities for the law school community, and we serve as a resource to foster interaction among students and faculty.
We also serve as the home to the Offices of the Dean for Student Affairs and Recorder for the law school.
- Advising and Academic Support
- Transfer and Visiting Student Processing
- Exam Administration
- Student Organization Support
- Student Conduct
- Bar Exam Services
- Student Records
- Room Scheduling
The Office of Student Affairs is guided by these values:
- Creativity and Innovation
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Ethics and Integrity
Office of Student Affairs
- Johnny D. Pryor, J.D., Assistant Dean for Student Affairs
- Carlota I. Toledo, J.D., Associate Director for Student Affairs
- Anthony Masseria, M.S. Ed., Associate Director for Graduate Programs
- Ketha Troutman, Administrative Assistant for Student Affairs
Office of the Recorder
- Susan K. Agnew, Assistant Director for Student Services and Recorder
- Carissa J. Smith, Assistant Recorder
Office of Student Financial Services
- LeAndra Ross, Assistant Director of Financial Aid