Board of Advisors
- Sharon R. Barner, Vice President - General Counsel, Cummins Inc.
- Hon. Theodore Boehm, Justice (retired), Indiana Supreme Court; Mediator, Van Winkle - Baten Dispute Resolution
- James A. Coles, Chair of Intellectual Property Group, Taft Stentinius & Hollister LLP
- Cedric A. D’Hue, Of Counsel, Bingham McHale LLP
- E. Anthony Figg, Member, Rothwell, Figg, Ernst & Manbeck, P.C.
- Harry L. Gonso, Partner, Ice Miller
- Thomas Q. Henry, Partner, Woodard, Emhardt, Moriarty, McNett & Henry LLP
- David L. Johnson, President and Chief Executive Officer, BioCrossroads
- John L. Krauss, Director, Indiana University Center for Urban Policy and the Environment
- L. Robert Lowe, Jr., Partner, Bose McKinney & Evans LLP
- Doug Norman, General Patent Counsel, Eli Lilly and Company
- Mark Roesler, Chairman & CEO, CMG Worldwide
- Anne K. Shane, Vice President, BioCrossroads
- Nancy G. Tinsley, Associate General Patent Counsel, Roche Diagnostics Operations, Inc.
- John Richard (Dick) Troll, Partner, Woodard, Emhardt, Moriarty, McNett & Henry LLP
- D. Michael Young, Vice President & Chief Intellectual Property Counsel, Roche Diagnostics Operations, Inc.