Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Indiana Law Review Symposium
Liability, Rights, and Remedies in Toxic Torts: Local, National and International Responses in the Age of Globalization
CLE: 6.3 Hours
Time: 9:15am - 4:30pm
Location: Wynne Courtroom and Atrium,Inlow Hall, 530 W. New York Street, Indianapolis, IN
Contact: Shaun Dankoski at email@example.com or 317-278-4789
Please join us for the Indiana Law Review Symposium titled Liability, Rights, and Remedies in Toxic Torts: Local, National and International Responses in the Age of Globalization.
This Conference will address local, national, and international responses to Toxic Torts via robust presentations and discussions. The Syposium will feature:
- Senior Vice President, Corporate Affairs and Communications at Eli Lilly and Company and Former Mayor Bart Peterson
- Reporter of the Restatement of Torts
- A Delegation from the Vietnam Government Academy of Social Sciences Institute of State and Law for the first time ever in the United States
- Numerous Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law and Indiana University faculty who are experts in their field of study
- National experts on environmental and human rights law
Visit the Indiana Law Review Symposium page for Agenda and Speaker Bios
- $75 Attorney Registration (Includes CLE credits)
- $25 General Admission
Parking is available for a nominal fee at the campus Gateway Garage, located on the corner of Michigan and California Streets (Address is 525 Blackford Street).
Parking is also available for a nominal fee at the Natatorium Garage two blocks west of the law school.
Individuals with disabilities who need special assistance should call 317-278-4789 no later than one week prior to the event. Special arrangements can be made to accommodate most needs.